[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SCHEDULE, MAPS & DIRECTIONS - 2009 Eastern Shore Cruise
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:20 pm 

I just finished the official schedule, maps & directions for the 2009 Eastern Shore Cruise. Please open & print a copy if you plan to participate in the event. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the file (it's a free download from the web).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:01 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:59 pm 
Past President
Past President

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:55 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:18 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:27 pm 

Talked to Connie since that day is our anniversary and she said it sounded like fun. So if the weather is great we'll be there.

by , on Flickr
Some people are like Slinkys. They have no purpose, but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Post subject: Cruise
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:39 am 

Thats great Dave, would be great to see you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:12 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

This sounds like a really nice day. I finally got my wife Barbara to agree to attend a MCOM event!

We have visitied the Eastern Shore many times through the years and even had a campsite on the Chester River near Chestertown for a number of years. We also loved to visit St. Michaels. The ferry to Oxford is an added treat.

This promises to be a long weekend for us as my niece is getting married the next day in Gettysburg, PA.

Corey did a super job of organizing this cruise and laying out the agenda and maps. One thing though, I am not that familiar with the Carney Park and Ride. Could you please give me directions coming from 695 from below Towson to the Harford Rd. area. What exit off of 695 do I take to get to the Park & Ride?

Midnight Blue

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:58 pm 

Attachments:
carney map.jpg
carney map.jpg [ 153.37 KiB | Viewed 6519 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:48 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Thanks for the directions Corey. I've been spending a lot of time this week with my brother and my niece who are visiting us from Florida.

Hopefully the weather will cooperate and give us a rain free day to cruise. My wife is not too keen about taking this cruise if it is going to rain all day and I really can't blame her.

Midnight Blue

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:26 pm 

So, do we have a official head count yet?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:51 am 

by , on Flickr
Some people are like Slinkys. They have no purpose, but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Post subject: Cruise
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:32 pm 

Deb and i are still going. after a day at Summit Point i'm ready for slow cruise lol. i had a blast.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:01 am 

I just spoke with Bob. He's on his way to Carney still. We had a brief storm roll through and still raining, but looks to be clearing up soon.

I won't be going on the cruise today due to the possibility of a baby coming this weekend. I will be meeting up with you all at the Carney park-n-ride. See you all there soon!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:29 am 

Well, Bob & group are off to the next stop. Still raining, but they are still in good spirits! Have fun today and hope the weather clears up for you guys! Sorry I couldn't go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:21 pm 

Soooooo...How was it? Did you get a lot of rain? Any pics or videos?

Post subject: Rain HAHA
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:40 pm 

Yep it rained most of the time. but had fun anyway. rained until we got to St. Micheals and ate luch and the sun came out. got onto 301 with the top down and then it started again. oh well had fun anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:58 pm 
Past President
Past President

It went good, I'm sure we would have had more people there if it wasn't raining. Scattered showers my butt. It poured. We had to skip the ferry due to thunderstorms. Then when we got to st michaels the sun came out and it was beautiful! Overall I think everyone had a good time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:15 pm 

I will be posting a video shortly. We shot alot of pics and video, gonna try to sort it all out and get the best shots. Yesterday wasn't the best weather for great shots but I'll do my best with I got. Had a great time, the rains a bummer!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:09 pm 

Sorry I couldn't make it, I had to load my uncles trailer so he could move back to Fla and help out my aunt down there who lost her husband recently, so I didn't get to do anything fun, I'm glad you all had a good time.