[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:45 pm 
Past President
Past President

Yeah I'm going Jack. Just let me know what time everytings going down. Might be in a gt 500.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:17 pm 

a gt 500?

1985 Mustang Gt Red convertible

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:25 pm 
Past President
Past President

Post subject: GT 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:25 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:08 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:17 pm 

by , on Flickr
Some people are like Slinkys. They have no purpose, but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:03 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

I've taken the day off on Friday and plan to travel up to Carlisle with my brother in the morning after he meets with his crews, he is in the construction business.

On Saturday we'll leave a bit earlier to travel up to the show.

My biggest concern is the lousy weather forecast for the next several days going into the weekend. Well if it rains at least my car will bead up pretty good!

Midnight Blue

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:21 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:36 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:13 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:39 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Post subject: Carlisle
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:16 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:07 pm 

We never did see ya Rick! We heard you were there. Here is a link to my pics.

by , on Flickr
Some people are like Slinkys. They have no purpose, but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:12 pm 

forgot my camera and kicked myself in the rear.
The best s 197 was a black ( I think) 07 v-6 with 1970 sequential tail lights that the guy did himself

Post subject: Great pics
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:25 pm 

Great pics Dave well done. might have to put some in the next newleter. i have some more from Alabama. some cop we met had some pic he emailed me. most on the track,. great pic of Vaughn Gittlen drifting. can't wait to go on the Eastern shore cruise. :btu:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:22 pm 

Mustang Club of Maryland
Special Service Mustang Owner's Association
Bad Pony Club---Moderator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:06 am 
Treasurer
Treasurer

My brother and I attended both Saturday and Sunday. We got a late start on Saturday as we were planning to take his two Grandsons with us but the boys decided not to go as they were going to the movies later that day.

I did see Lisa late in the afternoon at the Bad Pony Club tent and by the time we found the MCOM tent everyone was gone for the day.

I am enclosing some photos of my car on the field. We did meet a lot of very nice people and I took some photos of a nice Cobra in the same building as Lisa patrol car.

It was a tiring weekend driving to and from both days but a lot of fun!

:btu:

Midnight Blue

Attachments:
Image048.jpg
Image048.jpg [ 129.45 KiB | Viewed 4840 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:11 am 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Here is a photo of my new DynaMax Cat Back dual exhaust system.

Midnight Blue

Attachments:
Image029.jpg
Image029.jpg [ 123.14 KiB | Viewed 4837 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:22 am 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Her is another photo showing the engine bay. Not too bad for a car that just turned 100,000 miles! :btu:

Midnight Blue

Attachments:
Image018.jpg
Image018.jpg [ 129.95 KiB | Viewed 4828 times ]
Image017.jpg
Image017.jpg [ 120.34 KiB | Viewed 4828 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:46 am 

Looking good!!!

Mustang Club of Maryland
Special Service Mustang Owner's Association
Bad Pony Club---Moderator

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next