[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Sat Jun 22, 2024 11:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: MCOM Movie Night! September 8th! Can you make it?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:56 am 
Past President
Past President

New date of September 8th!

MCOM Movie Night will feature "American Graffiti"! Bring the family out to this awesome event! We will have lots of food and fun! We have a GIANT 10ft movie screen and sound system in the backyard blended in with my new "Paradise setting". There will be a bonfire so bring Smores!

Please bring a dish, dessert or cash to order delivery.

What : MCOM Movie Night, A social event for people to get together and watch a classic movie outdoors
When : September 8th 7pm
Where : Bob`s house 703 Blizzard Farm Ln Westminster, MD 21157
Who : All invited
Email Bob for any question @ bobt8850@gmail.com

Post subject: Re: MCOM Movie Night! September 8th! Can you make it?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:45 am 
Past President
Past President

Sept 8th works. Count me in!!!!

Mike

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:28 pm 

Should be a fun evening. We can make that date.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:39 pm 

Hi Bob and Fellow MCOM Party-Goers!

Dave and I will be there.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:16 am 

Sounds great to me. Count me in!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:06 am 

Bob count me in I'll be ther :drinkingbuddies: e.

Red with White Strips
5 Speed

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:13 pm 
Vice President
Vice President

Too bad we can't set it up drive-in style. :)

I'll be there with the wife and our son!

AIM: levijwardell
Twitter:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:46 pm 

Another member mentioned drive-iin style movies - sounds like a great idea. I know this is late, but let me offer up my backyard as well for that purpose. I am right down the dirt road from you and I can get about 20-30 (maybe more?)cars in my backyard on very level ground easy-to-drive-on grass on about 3/4 to 1 acre (haven't tried it yet ever) drive-in style if everyone is into it. I have a bonfire pit and and fireplace. Not a hot tub though darn. Would be easy to get into from blizzard farm without having to subject any of the cars to rocks and gravel. I have elec outlets wired outside to power up any equipment. you can im me or call me 4437991956. Unless of course that screen is too big and set up is a pain. Otherwise I will try to be there as well.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:50 am 
Past President
Past President

Paul,
That`s AWESOME of you to offer that!! Lets try to that on the next movie night if the offer still stands. I would like to make this a bi-monthly\monthly thing. We have a 10ft screen that can be set up. The screen might not be big enough for a "Dirve-in" but you do have the perfect place for this even if we just sat outside. :usaflag:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:27 am 

I am sorry but something has come up with the family and i will not be able to make this event this time.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:19 am 
Past President
Past President

Hope all is OK Jim, we'll miss you there...

I have the makings for smores I am bringing tonight, along with some soda and water. Will be there a bit early to help set up with Linda.

:clinkmugs:
Mike

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:49 pm 
Past President
Past President

The movie has been moved to the garage! :btu: :drinkingbuddies:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:37 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

Both the movie and my sausage roll seemed to be a hit. We should try to do this again. Unfortunately, my movie taste may not be good for impressionable young minds.

Bullitt
Gone in 60 seconds (Both 1974 and 2000)
Vanishing Point
Ronin (not American Muscle, but good driving)

What other movies would fit the bill?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:05 pm 

All good movies and Blues Brothers could be another one even if it was a wore out Monaco! :3gears:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:04 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

"It's got a cop motor, a 440-cubic-inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters, so it'll run good on regular gas" :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:17 pm