[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Catoctin Cuise - 10/24/2010
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:23 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:53 pm 

Its official, 10-24-10, Meet at the State Farm lot at 9:30 and start the cruise at 10:00.

OK I fixed the map, and I suggest you print it out, in fact it wouldn't hurt to print out small bits of it for other navigation if you lost, it will help you get back on the route in such a case.

So we'll be stopping at the Sheets and Burger king instead of the 7-11 this time, just to skirt the festival in Thermont, if the group is to big we can always change that and jump on 15 and backtrack a mile to the 7-11, but we'll call that on that day.

So lets do this, put it on your other sites and lets see if we can top last year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:12 pm 
Past President
Past President

Im going and plan on meeting up in Mt. Airy. Anyone else going?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:42 pm 

I am planning on going with at least one car, could have two, depends on my daughter.

Will see you at State Farm...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:30 pm 
MCA Regional Director
MCA Regional Director

I'd like to go, but I had a better offer. My wife is taking me to the ocean for the weekend.

I hope you guys have a blast.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:47 pm 
Past President
Past President

I have a lunch reservation at The Cozy Restarant at 2:00 for 25-30 people. The food there is fantastic! We met up there after th cruise last year. I had a great time!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:38 pm 

can't make this one, have a early tee time

1985 Mustang Gt Red convertible

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:11 pm 
Membership Manager
Membership Manager

Looking forward to the cruise on Sunday. Should be a beautiful day, sunny in the 70's according to the weather report today.
I painstakingly entered every intersection from the map into my GPS unit. Wonder how thats going to work.
Bob...where in Mt. Airy will you be?

Post subject: Tag-up
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:37 am 
Past President
Past President

Bob - When and where in Mt. Airy?

Scott

2014 Deep Impact Blue/Red Stripes GT Premium 5.0
1967 Notchback 289 - A true barn find!
In God we trust. All others are run through NCIC.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:17 pm 
Membership Manager
Membership Manager

8:30 at the Mt. Airy Pizza Hut

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:00 pm 
Membership Manager
Membership Manager

We lucked out with a great day for a cruise and had a great turnout.
Here are some photos of the day.

http://picasaweb.google.com/edaum1/Cato ... ruise1010#

Post subject: Catoctin Cruise Photos
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:45 pm 
Past President
Past President

Great cruise! The weather was perfect! Here are some photos:

http://picasaweb.google.com/unwoundstan ... jn9c2czAE#

2014 Deep Impact Blue/Red Stripes GT Premium 5.0
1967 Notchback 289 - A true barn find!
In God we trust. All others are run through NCIC.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:38 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Congratulations on a great cruise! :btu:

Sorry that I could not be there with you today but I thought about you and hoped for a great cruise on a nice weather day.

Thanks to Scott for taking the great pictures too!

Midnight Blue
MCOM Historian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:00 pm 

Great pics looks like a nice turnout!