[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Kingsville Independence Day Parade
I plan to attend 45%  45%  [ 5 ]
I am uncertain 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I cannot attend 55%  55%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 11
 Post subject: Kingsville 4th Parade
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:58 pm 

We are all set for the Kingsville 4th of July Parade. We will assemble at Saint Stevens Catholic Church on Bradshaw Road at 10:00am. The theme is "In God We Trust, I Freedom We Live". We are not in a judged category but it would be neat for as many as can to decorate in red, white and blue, flags, etc. The July MCOM meeting will follow after the parade at Paul Miller's house in Street. It will be a blow out (check the July Meeting post). There is no rain date for the parade. If the parade is rained out MCOM's July meeting will be the following Saturday (July 11th) at Paul Miller's house with everything the same.

Note: The parade officials will close Bradshaw Road at Bel Air Road at 9:45am. After that we will have to come in on Goettner Ave. turn left on Cedar Lane then turn right on Bradshaw Road and go down a few miles to Saint Stevens Catholic Church, 8030 Bradshaw Road, Kingsville, MD 21087) on the left where MCOM will stage. The Parade will begin at 10:45am.

Alternative: Route 7-Philadelphia Road to Bradshaw Road, then North to Saint Stevens Catholic Church on the right.

We are guest of the parade officials. Please remember that you are personally representing MCOM. Both the parade and MCOM's major concern is for the safety of the spectators and participants, therefore, NO BURN OUTS! Please act responsibly in spite of the near constant chant of, "Light Em Up" from the crowd. If you must showoff, rev it up and allow them to hear the distinctive sound of genuine American muscle. Everyone knows nothing sounds as good as a Mustang! Booooo yahhh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:57 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:36 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Hey Paul;

Change of plans! I will not be able to attend the parade or the July 4th party and meeting as my daughter is going into the hospital on Monday June 28th for major surgery. Once she is released from the hospital she will be staying with us for a week or so before she will be able to return to her apartment.

The surgery was originally scheduled for July 20ht but the doctors were able to reschedule her sooner as they are concerned about her condition.

Midnight Blue

Post subject: Parade / July 4th party
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:15 pm 

Last edited by KryptonKnight on Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:18 am 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:49 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:21 am 

Post subject: Kingsville
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:10 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:13 pm 

Dan,
Because of the number of cars we usually have, we have been relegated to the last spot for the past few years. I do not expect that it will be any different this year. We can put you up front - within the last group! You get to hang out with the cool kids (us, if you had any doubt)...
:btu:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:33 am 

I will be there too. Can't wait!!

Post subject: Kingsville 4th Parade
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:19 am 

Sorry all, I will not be able to be at the Kingsville Parade on Saturday.

HAVE A GOOD TIME...DRIVE SAFELY!!

Post subject: Parade
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:34 pm 

Sorry you can't make it Pres. i guess i'll have to carry the weight. besides we only need one Lime green Stang anyway. lol. jk. nice to have different colors. email me if you want me to bring up anything at the meeting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:41 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

As a follow up to my daughters medical condition, the operation went well and she left the hospital on Wednesday afternoon and has spent the last few days with us.

She has recovered to the point that she wanted to go back to her apartment and recuperate at home. While she was staying with us old Dad cleaned up her 2007 Rav 4. I took it to the car wash and then waxed it and detailed the interior. Now it looks brand new!

My daughter is really caught up in the Twilight books and movie and now want s to buy a Volvo C30 like the main character drives in the movie. Seems like she just bought the Rav 4 as it is only 2 years old with 14,000 miles on it.

Sorry I'm not going to make the parade but we will be keeping a close eye on my daughter in case she needs us for anything as she cannot drive for 3 weeks.

The important thing is that she came through the surgery very well and she is healing pretty fast. She is sleeping a lot as she needs her rest. The staples, all 28 come out next Thursday.

Hope everyone enjoys themselves over this 4th of July weekend.

:btu:

Midnight Blue

Post subject: Re: Parade
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:33 am