[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Serious Accident
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:06 am 

My youngest son was in a very serious accident Saturday evening on Harford road near Glen Arm road. his friend said the the was wet and lost control and was hit on the drivers door and he was taken to Shock Trama and has a broken pelves with internal bleeding , broken sterum . broken jaw, alot blood built up in the brain area. he is stable as of 430am and is very far from being out of the woods. needs facail recostruction and a long road of healing and alot of prayers. he still could die if his inguries worsen. he going to ICU this morning. i'll keep everyone updated as he progresses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:34 am 

Dan I'm so sorry. Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys for his recovery.

by , on Flickr
Some people are like Slinkys. They have no purpose, but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:42 am 

:yikes: Dan, so sorry to hear your news, Tina and I will keep you, your son and your family in our prayers!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:48 am 

That is truly sad news, I know as parents our children are our life. We will be praying for a quick recovery. What is his name and how old is he?

Post subject: accident
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:57 am 

Thanks everyone. his name is Joshua Heagy age 19

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:48 am 

Sorry to hear about your son Dan. Your son and family will be in my prayers.

Mustang Club of Maryland
Special Service Mustang Owner's Association
Bad Pony Club---Moderator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:53 am 
Past President
Past President

OMG, Im sorry to hear that. If theres anything we can do please let me know. We will be praying for him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:22 am 

Dan, so sorry to hear the news. You & the family will be in our prayers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:30 pm 

we are so sorry to hear about your son are thoughts and prayers go out to your son and family

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:33 pm 
Prayers and good thoughts coming your way.

Post subject: I am so sorry for this news
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:25 pm 

Dan, please know that we are in prayer for his recovery and for your peace. I am available to provide rides or watch your kids or house or whatever you may need. Just give me a call.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:06 pm 

Wow Dan truely sorry to hear that news, Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. If there is ANYTHING we can do please don;t hesitate to ask. I spent some time in Shock Trama with my son last year and know how your feeling.

John

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:53 pm 
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:24 am 

Dan,

I'm so sorry to hear this terrible news. As a father of two who will start driving in a couple of years, I'm already worrying about the possibilities. I can't even imagine getting that phone call.

The doctor who set my arm said: "I just put the pieces back in place but God does the healing." I pray that between the doctors doing what they do and God doing what he does, Joshua heals quickly and completely.

Please keep us posted as best you can.

Mark

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:06 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

So sorry to hear of this terrible accident Dan. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family at this most difficult time.

Please keep us posted on Josuha's condition.

Midnight Blue

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:04 pm 

Dan:

Attachments:
Dan.jpg
Dan.jpg [ 88 KiB | Viewed 5405 times ]

Post subject: Accident. update
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:36 am 

Well we talk to the the Dr tonite. the main thing they are watching is the pressure on his brain and once that is under control they will put a tube in his throat and a tube in his stomach for feeding as they will have to wire hgis mouth shut for 8 to 12 weeks and rebuild his mouth. the bleeding in hyis pelvus is under contry ans thats a good sign. they thought t6here was a blockage is his neck that could have to his death. tthe next 2-3 days will be tricky to watch him. he has no insurance to cover med expences. might have to learn to walk again and talk. only time will tell see. i look at it way the John Force can make it My son can too. DEb and I just want to very much thank everyone who express their concerns and prayers are much appreicated. i know there is a God out there and he will help him with all his powers. i talked to his friend who that was with him and he is going to talk to his VW friends and put a Jar at New German Perfomance foe collections for him. very Much thanks, BTW i probably won't be at the meeting Wednesday. Sorry i'm sure everyone understands. getting home at 4 am and 2 am is taking a toll on dEb and i. thanks again your VP Please drive safe. i'll get the address at Hosp when he gets to his regular room. still in Shock Trauma . :bows:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:53 pm 

I am so sorry Dan! I will be thinking of you and your family.

2006 GT Convertible

Post subject: Josh's Update
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:12 pm 

Josh had an MRI tonite and the nurse said it was a good one. didn't see any problems with it. she said it was the easiest one she did. she said that hopefully it all downhill to recovery now. now it up to God to do his work and Josh being his age will also help in him healing. hopefully. it going to be a long road to recovery . i just want to thank everyone for praying and keeping him in your thoughts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:59 pm 
Treasurer
Treasurer

Wonderful news Dan! Josh's age should help him in his recovery process.

Please keep us posted on his condition and his progress. We will keep Josh and your family in our prayers.

:btu:

Midnight Blue