[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Mustang Club of Maryland Public Forum

Mustang Club of Maryland

Home of the Mustang club of Maryland
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 5:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2008 ford carlisle pics
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:43 pm 
It was HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok onto the pics!

complete show coverage

keith

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:56 pm 

dude, nice pics of the Auzzie XA/XB Falcons. And Classic Inlines was there? Dang! I need to see that head in person!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:58 pm 
yes classic inline was there and yes that head is awsome looking!!

keith

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:22 pm 

Just posted my pics in the gallery. . Here's a few highlights...

And this one was funny...SMILE MARGO!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:47 pm 
Site admin
Site admin

I'm uploading mine .. although the hotel wireless is really slow and is taking forever!

Post subject: Pics
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:46 pm 

Great job Keith. sorry couldn't make it. i was hot here in Balto. also. nice pic of Margo or was it of the girl in High heels and short skirt. no it was of Margo . anyway love the pic of the Grabber Orange Boss 302. love that color. :btu:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:54 pm 
Site admin
Site admin

Here are mine:

http://www.mustangclubofmd.com/phpgalle ... nationals/

This one is for Dave

Last edited by DoubleD on Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:31 pm 

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:31 pm 

Sweet pics guys! :btu:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:02 pm 

Thanks Double D! I saw that car leaving but didn't see it at the show!

Dan that is actually a picture of a Saleen Mustang keep looking you'll find it eventually. :btu:

Here are mine!

The coolest was this Seafoam Green '68 Cougar! Gertie has a cousin. We were talking to the guy that restored it and a guy from Texas bought it during the show. OH well I probably didn't have enough money to buy it.

by , on Flickr
Some people are like Slinkys. They have no purpose, but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:26 pm 

All great pics ! :btu:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:27 pm 

Great pics Dave!

:btu:

Post subject: pics
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:31 pm 

nice job everyone . liked the ones of the GT500KR. no SuperSnakes darn. was Ford giving out any posters like before. and BF GoodRich Tires

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:04 pm 

Great pics everyone! :btu:

Mustang Club of Maryland
Special Service Mustang Owner's Association
Bad Pony Club---Moderator

Post subject: Carlisle Ford Nats
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:11 pm 

HOT, HOT, HOT but the fellowship was excellent and the view was sweet. Thanks to all made it work for me. Mustangs, ya gotta love em! Next year cannot come too soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:08 am 

Dan there were two Super Snakes there. They were bad!!! The white one had Florida tags but an Al Packer sticker on the back.

I'm with you Paul! I'm ready for next year. :banana:

by , on Flickr
Some people are like Slinkys. They have no purpose, but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:07 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:30 am 

I did! :btu: You got the proof.

by , on Flickr

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:31 am 
sweet i'll take the one on the left! :devious:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:46 pm 

by , on Flickr